ABOUT B2 ARCHITECTURE + DESIGN
B2 Architecture + Design opened in 2007 with the philosophy that great spaces should tell a story. B2 focuses on Multifamily, Student Housing and Senior Living projects and holds licenses in Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Florida, Oregon, North Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Washington.
Given the basic variables within any design challenge – client preferences, goals, budget, and location – each requires unique consideration. To arrive at tailored solutions, B2 invests time up front to understand each client’s specific aspirations. As a result, B2 projects do not have a signature style; its multi-disciplinary team of Architects and architect-t rained interior designers consistently strive to interpret each client’s vision to shape the story they want to tell through their built space.
The Project Manager directs programming, visioning design development and management strategy processes. The Project Manager originates and develops design concepts and is the author of project development. The Project Manager works as the principal creative leading the design team to generate a unique vision of our clients’ story through great design. The Project Manager also acts as the lead project manager in the production of project design materials. The Project Manager acts as a resource to the entire design staff in guiding the design direction and coordinates schedules and delegate design development activities. The Project Manager is the direct liaison between B2 and our client, as well as other consultants involved in the project design.
• Manages theClient and Client’s consultants
• Initial programming with Client
• Visioning presentation for Interior Architecture
• Manage design team’s production of drawings
• FFE design, specification, installation schedule
• Reinforce the firm’s commitment to advancing our use of technology with respect to the design process and production of documents
• ConstructionAdministration: Attend Team Meetings / conference calls according to ourContract, review and process & record RFIs / Submittals, and coordinate responses with their team
• Must possess the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
• Must maintain a good, professional relationship with interior team, clients and consultants
• Contribute to financial success of the project by communicating with Owner and coordinating staffing efforts to meet budgets and deadlines as outlined in theContract
• Evaluating selected materials and finishes and coordinating with vendors and consultants
• Coaching and mentoring experience essential
• Strong team player
• Consistent, dependable, and conscientious
Salary and benefits competitive and commensurate with experience.
• 3% SimpleIRA matching after 6 months of employment
• 50% HealthInsurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas (or equivalent) effective the first day of the month after start date
• 10 days of paid vacations
• 5 days of paid sick
• 10 days of paid holiday
• Short TermDisability*
• Long TermDisability*
• $100,000 term life insurance*
• PaidMaternity Leave based on tenure at B2
• Additional insurance at employee’s cost of dental and vision
• End of year bonuses based on individual performance and overall company health
• Annual 360evaluation period to review productivity, meeting goals, salary review, overall performance.
* Waiting period of 60 days upon hire
B2 office in Dallas, TX
• ProfessionalLicensure: Professional Licensure through IIDA or NCARB
• EducationalRequirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Interior Degree from anAccredited School
• Software: Revit, Enscape, Microsoft Suite, Photoshop, PowerPoint
• Active professional social media involvement including Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.
• 10+ years interior architectural experience preferably in Hospitality, Multifamily,Student Housing or Senior Living
• Proven leadership skills
• Travel maybe required
• Encourages and develops others
• Pushes for excellence in themselves and others
• Reliable and accurate, exacting, detail- conscious
• Devoted to client service
• Takes individual initiative
• Effective intime management
• Must have excellent organizational skill and ability to manage high priority tasks/projects concurrently
• Must be ok with office dogs
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS, PLEASE APPLY:
B2 Architecture + Design is committed to hiring a diverse team and is an equal opportunity employer.
Email Resume to Whitney Prescia:
You will be taken to a third party site