Who We Are:
Charlie Greene Studio is a close-knit team of designers that specializes in telling three-dimensional stories. We believe in the communicative nature of all aspects of the interior environment— because everything communicates something. We know that design is transformative and see each project as an opportunity to solve multi-layered problems that impact work processes, team performance, and the realities of business – while also engaging people in meaningful experiences that build lasting emotional connections. We continually move between larger design strategies to the distinct details of a project, from the forest to the trees and back again.
Who You Are:
You are comfortable wearing multiple hats in a small business with an entrepreneurial culture. You have strong management and organizational skills and are looking to apply your knowledge to collaborate to create award-winning interior spaces. You have curiosity, drive, and an eagerness to learn.
As a Project Manager/ Designer you will:
• Lead management aspects of an assigned project, including client and contractor communications, staffing and team management, and schedule management.
• Manage overall labor tracking for all active projects.
• Collaborate with office leaders on project staffing and labor tracking.
• Collaborate with office manager on monthly invoicing.
• Actively participate in planning, design, detailing, and coordination of projects.
• Attend site visits and oversee construction.
• Participate in business development pursuits.
• Assist with other special projects, as needed and assigned.
• Professional degree in Interior Design or Architecture. Professional licensure is preferred.
• At least eight (8) years of relevant experience
• Expert knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word), and Adobe InDesign
• Strong knowledge of project management
• Strong knowledge of the process of design, from overall planning to interior architectural detailing
• Strong knowledge of construction documentation and architectural conventions related to commercial interior design
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong motivational and leadership skills
• Ability to work independently and under own direction and initiative
• Ability to work 40 hours per week, during normal business hours
• Ability to handle ambiguity
Project Manager/ Designer
You will be taken to a third party site