We are seeking an Architect 1 to be a part of our Healthcare, Housing and Hospitality team. Our team is expanding their reach across the Pacific Northwest, serving a wide range of client types in the healthcare space. We are looking to grow the team with the addition of junior team members that have an interest in growing their experience in a wide array of project types.
This individual is a key support person to the project team. They support various projects and our market leaders and Project Architects by performing research, planning, design and production support in the completion of one or more projects in accordance with the goals and scope of each. Under close supervision, they receive specific, detailed instructions regarding tasks and expected results.
· Participate in all project phase charrettes, project kick-off, schematic design, design development, construction drawings and construction administration
· Participate in the development of the design and document package
· Complete and edits drafted documents in Revit, converts redline documents into finished contract documents
· Create and maintain client presentations throughout the duration of a project
· Prepares and coordinates the development of renderings for client presentations and meetings
· Observe architectural features of structures in the field by assisting with construction contract administration and observation
· Organize tasks and reviews progress regularly with the assigned Planner, Interior Designer, Project Architect or Project Manager
· Assist in maintaining project files
· Prepare specifications for procurement
· Prioritize tasks efficiently
· Work collaboratively with team members
· 1-3 years of professional experience
· B Arch, M Arch preferred
· Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
· Revit proficiency
· Adobe Creative Suite proficiency
· SketchUp proficiency
· Lumion, Enscape, Rhino & Grasshopper experience, a plus
Our firm is located in a LEED Platinum, re-imagined warehouse, a block from the waterfront in Bremerton, west of Seattle. We take our work and sustainability seriously, while valuing a balanced home/work life – as demonstrated by our B Corp certification and being named as one of Washington’s Best Places to Work. We are committed to supporting employees who wish to work remotely. Applicants must reside in Washington or Oregon, or be willing to relocate.
Rice Fergus Miller offers competitive salaries, flexible hours, a generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, long term disability, 401K and matching program, paid time off, and a host of other benefits.
Rice Fergus Miller provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
If you’d like more information on who we are, visit www.rfmarch.com, www.facebook.com/ricefergusmiller or www.instagram.com/ricefergusmiller
You will be taken to a third party site