Sixthriver is seeking a Junior Project Architect to join our architecture studio. Candidates must have the required qualifications in order to apply for this position which should include experience with mixed-use and commercial office type projects. You will work closely with the Principal, Project Architects, Staff Designers and the consultant design team to take projects from the schematic design phase through construction. Your initiative, technical abilities, and collaborative attitude will be integral in the successful delivery of some of the firm’s most important projects.
Bachelor’s, Professional, or Graduate degree in Architecture
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in production and managing relevant projects types; including shell office, multifamily, and interior architecture projects.
- Candidate must be able to show their involvement coordinating and documenting of commercial projects with a complex scope
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to split time between creative and technical tasks
- Software skills must include Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp and Microsoft Office Suite.
- The Project Architect will be involved from project design, documentation, code and specifications through construction administration.
- You will also show ability to coordinate production schedule, coordinate with consultants and communicate directly with clients showing strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A significant level of experience with complex Architectural and Interiors projects experience is required.
- Must be able to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Possess a team-playing attitude, and the ability to contribute to a positive and effective team environment
Sixthriver offers a competitive benefits package, including health insurance. Please email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org