Bells + Whistles is seeking a Project Manager/ Designer and all-around rad human who has strong organizational skills, is highly creative, detail-oriented and has extensive commercial design experience. Applicants should be extremely motivated, have a borderline insane passion for design and have experience managing a small design team as well as multiple projects simultaneously from concept through completion. A strong work ethic, the ability to solve problems, wear many hats and communicate efficiently and effectively are a must.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Advanced proficiency in SketchUp and AutoCAD
- Proficiency in Studio Designer, Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop & Illustrator)
- Ability to create client presentations- Schematic Design, Design Development, etc
- Ability to create full FF&E Packages including RFQs for custom FF&E
- Ability to create and manage Construction Documents/ full ID set
- Visit project construction sites and create observation reports
- Knowledgeable about state and local building codes
- Must be organized, independent and possess strong leadership skills- be able to work autonomously and have a proven ability to organize and lead
- Ability to manage time, work quickly and efficiently and can handle the pressure of tight deadlines
- 4-6 years of commercial interior design experience
- Experience with coordinating consultants, clients, vendor, etc. for multiple projects simultaneously
- Experienced with leading a small team and taking projects from concept to completion
- Collaborate and work closely with team, providing guidance and feedback
- Great verbal, written and graphic communication skills
- Experienced with sourcing and procurement
- Must be able to wear many hats and move seamlessly from project to project
- Positive energy
- Authorized to work in the United States
SALARY: In-line with experience
BENEFITS: Eligible full-time employees are offered medical, dental, vision and life insurance. 401K after 1 year with employer matching and discretionary profit-sharing.
APPLY: Please submit a CV, salary requirements, and portfolio in PDF format for consideration and write Project Manager/ Designer as well as your favorite color in the subject line. Please no phone calls or studio visits.