Lead Interior Designer
An opportunity to join an amazing design firm! If you have a fearless drive, can provide exceptional client relationships and love what you do, we need you! Founded in 1986 by Andra Maldovan, Keaton Interiors has focused on the Multi-family industry for more than 35 years. KI has completed hundreds of multi-family projects, earned multiple industry design awards and worked with some of the most renowned commercial architectural firms and developers in the country. We are a full-service design firm. Dallas based – nationwide.
Looking for an Interior Designer with strengths in multi-family and hospitality experience. MUST be proficient in AutoCAD. The positions will be required to lead/co-lead multiple projects simultaneously.
· Plan, create and furnish interiors in high-end multi-family projects, some hospitality and residential.
· Complete constructions documents in CAD format
· Source and select finishes
· Prepare and participate in client presentations
· Develop budgets
· Collaborate with the team for FFE selections
· Oversee installation of the FFE
· Conduct site visits as required
· Interior Design degree
· 5-7 Years in Interior Design preferably with multi-family experience
· Technical proficiency in AutoCAD, Bluebeam and Microsoft Office
· SketchUp experience a plus
· Strong written and communication skills
· Strong organization, planning and prioritization skills
· Multi-Family experience a must
· Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
· Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
· 401(k) Savings Plan
· Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
You will be taken to a third party site