ARCHITECT (5+ years of experience)
We are looking to expand our Nashville studio with a full-time Project Architect position for someone who has a strong interest in the design and implementation of diverse project types and sizes. This individual should be a licensed professional, capable of handling and directing multiple projects and working in a collaborative studio environment.
A qualified candidate should:
- Have a minimum of five years professional experience
- Familiar with high-end, design-driven projects
- Proficient with the production of construction documents
- Manage client, team and project coordination, including full documentation coordination with all trades
- Support communication between project team, clients, vendors, contractors, consultants, building and permitting officials
- Provide technical guidance and innovation solutions to resolve complex technical and design challenges
- Maintain project manual and specifications
- Conduct and document site visits, process submittals, substitution requests, RFI's during construction.
- A positive attitude!