INTERN ARCHITECT (0-5 years of experience)
We are looking to expand our Nashville studio with a full-time Intern Architect position for someone who has a strong interest in the design and implementation of diverse project types and sizes. This individual must hold an accredited degree in Architecture, be capable of contributing to several projects and working in a collaborative studio environment.
A qualified candidate should:
- Have a passion for design and interest in learning all aspects of the profession
- Proficient in Revit and other softwares
- Effective graphic visualization and rendering skills
- Self-motivated, with strong organizational and communication skills
- Moderate understanding of building technologies
- Assist other team members in the execution of project assignments and tasks
- Coordination of their work with other team member’s responsibilities
- Basic awareness and understanding of building codes, ADA compliance, and other applicable regulations and codes.
- Basic understanding of the project design process and standards with which it is documented
- A positive attitude!