WEI is a culture of talented team members that design creative, functional and inspiring environments for Senior Living. WEI is seeking an Junior Interior Designer for our Nashville office.
- Assist Project Designers with programming client needs, conceptual design, schematic design, design development, space planning, construction documentation and close-out.
- Participate in the selection and presentation of furniture, furniture systems, fabrics, equipment
- [FF&E], color palettes, and lighting that work within project budget constraints.
- Generate finish plans, specifications, and material selections needed for construction.
- Provide design support and documentation during completion and execution of design concepts.
- Work with external consultants, product representatives, furniture dealers, and fabricators.
- Participate in process development and improvement activities using best practice as guideline.
- Construct design boards, 2D+3D renderings.
- Prepare and participate in client presentations.
- Keep sample library organized with the team.
- Assist with project filing, archiving and organization.
- Work efficiently and adhere to project deadlines and schedules.
- Represent the company with professionalism.
- Maintain confidentiality of pertinent interior design and architectural product innovations.
- Assist with marketing materials for project presentations and proposals, if time permits with current project deadlines.
- Demonstrate strong leadership, organization, communication and relationship management skills.
- Some travel required.
- Bachelor’s degree, in Interior Design [CIDA accredited program]
- Exceptional graphic presentation skills
- Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suites
- 3D Studio Max, an asset
- LEED accreditation, an asset
- Relevant Senior Living experience, an asset
West End Interiors is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
Due to current climate - productivity and time management skills required. Job encompasses mixture of working from office and home. Some in and out of state travel required.
Job Type: 3-Month